HBase >> mail # user >> Expert suggestion needed to create table in Hbase - Banking

Re: Expert suggestion needed to create table in Hbase - Banking

Hi there, somebody already wisely mentioned the link to the # of CF's
entry, but here are a few other entries that can save you some heartburn
if you read them ahead of time.

http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#datamodel

http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#schema

http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#architecture