HBase >> mail # user >> Updating from 0.90.2 to 0.94

+
Yusup Ashrap 2013-02-26, 07:33
Re: Updating from 0.90.2 to 0.94
Hi,

We also upgraded the version very recently. If you can afford couple of
minutes downtime then you can safely bring down the cluster and do upgrade.
As such, there will be no data loss, but be careful with splits. The
default split policy has been changed in this version if I am not wrong. It
causes some weird things.

Thanks
Kiran

--