Colin McCabe 2013-02-17, 21:48
Andrew Purtell 2013-02-18, 02:35
Stack 2013-02-18, 01:49
Tsz Wo Sze 2013-02-18, 22:03
Todd Lipcon 2013-02-20, 00:11
Patrick Angeles 2013-02-20, 18:08
Tsz Wo Sze 2013-02-20, 19:56
Tsz Wo Sze 2013-02-20, 23:01
Todd Lipcon 2013-02-20, 23:06
Todd Lipcon 2013-02-20, 23:06
Tsz Wo Sze 2013-02-20, 23:08
Todd Lipcon 2013-02-20, 23:13
Suresh Srinivas 2013-02-20, 23:31
Todd Lipcon 2013-02-20, 23:40
Suresh Srinivas 2013-02-21, 00:04
Todd Lipcon 2013-02-21, 00:12
Suresh Srinivas 2013-02-21, 00:28
Chris Douglas 2013-02-21, 00:29
Aaron T. Myers 2013-02-21, 01:12
Suresh Srinivas 2013-02-21, 15:40
Andrew Purtell 2013-02-21, 01:32
Chris Douglas 2013-02-21, 21:24
Tsz Wo Sze 2013-02-21, 22:15
Eli Collins 2013-02-22, 21:55
Tsz Wo Sze 2013-02-23, 02:32
Aaron T. Myers 2013-02-23, 02:40
Tsz Wo Sze 2013-02-24, 00:23
Eli Collins 2013-02-25, 18:24
Tsz Wo Sze 2013-02-25, 20:50
Eli Collins 2013-02-25, 21:16
Chris Douglas 2013-02-25, 21:50
Suresh Srinivas 2013-02-26, 00:09
Eli Collins 2013-02-26, 00:39
Suresh Srinivas 2013-02-26, 17:33
+
Eli Collins 2013-02-26, 19:24
+
Suresh Srinivas 2013-02-26, 19:35
+
Eli Collins 2013-02-26, 21:51
Re: VOTE: HDFS-347 merge
Eli, you've sent the same email a half dozen times in the last ~24
hours. You might try a different tactic.

Suresh, if you're willing to "support and maintain" HDFS-2246, do you
have cycles to propose a patch to the HDFS-347 branch reintegrating
HDFS-2246 with the simplifications you outlined? In your review, did
you find anything else you'd like to address prior to the merge, or is
this the only item? -C

+
Suresh Srinivas 2013-02-27, 01:09
+