MapReduce >> mail # user >> Find max and min of a column in a csvfile

+
unmesha sreeveni 2014-01-10, 06:36
+
Jiayu Ji 2014-01-10, 17:23
Re: Find max and min of a column in a csvfile
Thanks Jiayu and John Hancock.
Showered a very nice hint for me.

John that was a really gud link you provided. But i dnt know Pig. I am
using java.
Is there any java related  document.
like :
http://packtlib.packtpub.com/library/hadoop-mapreduce-cookbook/ch06lvl1sec66#