MapReduce, mail # user - Re: Hadoop Debian Package

Re: Hadoop Debian Package
Mohammad Tariq 2013-03-17, 18:21
you can do that using these command :

sudo gedit ~/.bashrc

then go to the end of the file and add this line :
export HADOOP_HOME=/YOUR_FULL_HADOOP_PATH

after that use it to freeze the changes :
source ~/.bashrc

to check it :
echo $HADOOP_HOME

This will permanently set your HADOOP_HOME.

HTH
Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/