Hadoop >> mail # user >> RE: datanode security (v 1.0.3)

+
Tony Dean 2012-06-04, 01:17
+
Tony Dean 2012-06-04, 01:01
+
Sheeba George 2012-06-04, 05:28
+
Tony Dean 2012-06-04, 13:26
+
sathyavageeswaran 2012-06-04, 11:14
Re: datanode security (v 1.0.3)
check HADOOP_DATANODE_OPTS in hadoop-env.sh . It should have something like

HADOOP_DATANODE_OPTS="-Xmx1024m -Dsecurity.audit.logger=ERROR,DRFAS "