Zookeeper >> mail # user >> HBASE and Zookeeper in parallel

HBASE and Zookeeper in parallel
Hi

I am writing a program that makes use of a zookeeper server (I used the
queue implementation of Curator)

In addition, the program has access to HBASE Database via Gora.

Hbase uses Zookeeper....

My question is:

Does HBASE use the same zookeeper server that I am using from my queue
implementation or does it have a zookeeper server by itself?
For example, can I stop my zk server without hurting hbase processing?
Thanks

Benjamin
+
Ivan Kelly 2013-09-10, 22:57