Flume, mail # user - Flume NG and zookeeper

Re: Flume NG and zookeeper
Tech Mail 2013-02-08, 14:44
Hi,

I am looking for similar functionality, but we loose the flexibility.

Cannot add a new agent dynamically to the list of collectors.
Cannot move the agents from one host to other host or from one datacenter to other.
Entire list of agents has to be provided to all end user applications.

How to dynamically get the host/port of the agent from the client application?
   LDAP server server.
    Any other ways ?

Yogi