Sqoop, mail # dev - Re: User meetup in New York on October 28

Re: User meetup in New York on October 28
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-10-25, 23:52
Just a reminding that the New York Sqoop meetup is next Monday! See you all there!

Jarcec

P.S. I've sent a webex invite. If you are planning to join remotely and you did not get an invite, please do let me know.

On Thu, Oct 03, 2013 at 09:39:07AM -0700, Jarek Jarcec Cecho wrote:
> Hi Sqoop users and developers,
> I would like to invite you all to Sqoop user meetup that will be happening on October 28. Come and join other Sqoop users and developers discussing various topics from Sqoop's past, present and future!
>
> We've prepared following interesting talks for the meetup:
>
> * HCatalog integration in Sqoop by Venkat Ranganathan
> * Hue application for Sqoop2 by Abraham Elmahrek
> * Complex stories about Sqooping PostgreSQL data by Masatake Iwasaki
>
> Don't forget to RVSP on our meetup page:
>
> http://www.meetup.com/Sqoop-User-Meetup/events/129236352/
>
> Mark your calendar with the following info:
>
> * Date: 2013-10-28
> * Hour: 18:30
> * Place: Hilton Hotel, 1335 Avenue of the Americas New York, New York, 10019
> * Room: Hudson Suite
>
> If you are not going to be in New York city on 28th, but you would still like to participate, shoot me an email! We will be having webex session for the meetup, so we will be able to dial you in! You won't be able to enjoy the food and beverages though.
>
> Jarcec
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-10-28, 18:59
+