HBase, mail # dev - The Jenkins VMs are increasingly slow / overloaded

+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-19, 15:49
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-03-19, 16:23
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-19, 17:48
+
Stack 2013-03-19, 19:00
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-19, 23:30
+
lars hofhansl 2013-03-20, 06:33
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-20, 08:57
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-20, 21:37
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-20, 21:39
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-20, 21:44
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-20, 21:44
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-03-19, 20:50
+
Stack 2013-03-22, 04:38
+
Stack 2013-03-23, 04:51
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-23, 10:11
+
Stack 2013-03-23, 20:24
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-24, 05:56
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-26, 00:47
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-26, 20:28
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-03-27, 00:49
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-27, 14:18
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-27, 14:38
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-27, 14:49
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-27, 20:19
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-05, 23:39
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-05, 23:44
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-05, 23:48
+
Stack 2013-03-26, 21:59
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-26, 22:14
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-18, 19:46
Re: The Jenkins VMs are increasingly slow / overloaded
Ted Yu 2013-04-19, 00:22
Andy:
Have you noticed the following from recent EC2 trunk builds ?

cause : SiteToolException: The site descriptor cannot be resolved from the
repository: ArtifactResolutionException: Unable to locate site descriptor:
Could not transfer artifact org.apache:apache:xml:site_en:12 from/to
repository.jboss.org (
http://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/groups/public-jboss/): Failed to
transfer file:
http://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/groups/public-jboss/org/apache/apache/12/apache-12-site_en.xml.
Return code is: 503, ReasonPhrase:Service Temporarily Unavailable.
  org.apache:apache:xml:12

+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-19, 00:25
+