HBase >> mail # dev >> The Jenkins VMs are increasingly slow / overloaded

Re: The Jenkins VMs are increasingly slow / overloaded
Andy:
Have you noticed the following from recent EC2 trunk builds ?

cause : SiteToolException: The site descriptor cannot be resolved from the
repository: ArtifactResolutionException: Unable to locate site descriptor:
Could not transfer artifact org.apache:apache:xml:site_en:12 from/to
repository.jboss.org (
http://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/groups/public-jboss/): Failed to
transfer file:
http://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/groups/public-jboss/org/apache/apache/12/apache-12-site_en.xml.
Return code is: 503, ReasonPhrase:Service Temporarily Unavailable.
  org.apache:apache:xml:12