HBase >> mail # dev >> Re: hbase 0.94.0 failed to individually run test case with org.apache.hadoop.hbase.TestZookeeper

Re: hbase 0.94.0 failed to individually run test case with org.apache.hadoop.hbase.TestZookeeper
Can you try with 0.94.2 or tip of 0.94 ?
0.94.0 is quite old.

+
Liping Zhang 2012-10-30, 03:58
+