Drill >> mail # dev >> drill talk reminder

Re: drill talk reminder
> Here's a reminder to go vote for our very own Michael's talk about Drill for the Hadoop Summit EU.
Thanks, Ted!

> http://hadoopsummit2013.uservoice.com/forums/185447-hadoop-futures/suggestions/3400977-understanding-the-value-and-architecture-of-apache
Reminder, closes *today* so if you haven't voted yet, please do so now!! It literally takes only a few seconds and every single vote counts now.

It's great to see such a support already and fingers crossed we make it.

Cheers,
  Michael

--
Michael Hausenblas