Avro, mail # user - Reduce-side joins in Avro M/R

+
Andrew Kenworthy 2011-12-06, 16:43
Re: Reduce-side joins in Avro M/R
Scott Carey 2011-12-07, 18:40
This should be conceptually the same as a normal map-reduce join of the same
type.  Avro handles the serialization, but not the map-reduce algorithm or
strategy.

On 12/6/11 8:43 AM, "Andrew Kenworthy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to use reduce-side joins in an avro M/R job, and am not sure how to
> do it: are there any best-practice tips or outlines of what one would have to
> implement in order to make this possible?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Andrew Kenworthy
+
Andrew Kenworthy 2011-12-13, 16:46