Flume >> mail # user >> Using Interceptors

+
Gumnaam Sur 2012-07-16, 18:20
Re: Using Interceptors
Hi sir,
we've recently significantly improved User guide. You could build it from svn trunk or you can download release candidate for upcoming version 1.2.0 from following link (see docs/FlumeUserGuide.html):

https://people.apache.org/~mpercy/flume/apache-flume-1.2.0-rc1/apache-flume-1.2.0-bin.tar.gz

Jarcec