Flume, mail # user - Using Interceptors

+
Gumnaam Sur 2012-07-16, 18:20
Re: Using Interceptors
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-07-16, 18:31
Hi sir,
we've recently significantly improved User guide. You could build it from svn trunk or you can download release candidate for upcoming version 1.2.0 from following link (see docs/FlumeUserGuide.html):

https://people.apache.org/~mpercy/flume/apache-flume-1.2.0-rc1/apache-flume-1.2.0-bin.tar.gz

Jarcec