Accumulo, mail # user - Recover from losing zookeeper data

Recover from losing zookeeper data
skuehn@... 2011-12-20, 04:24
I have an Accumulo cluster using a single-instance (non-ensemble)
zookeeper node.  The local ZK storage was deleted, so I lost all the ZK
meta info for Accumulo.   As you can imagine, starting the master node
fails w/zk node exceptions.

Is there a way I can recover the lost Accumulo ZK state and retain my
current tables?  All HDFS data is intact.

This is not a test-cluster, so it isn't too big of a deal if I have to
re-initialize.  That said, it would still be nice to recover the ZK state.

Scott