Hadoop, mail # dev - Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.4-alpha

+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-04-11, 04:10
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-12, 19:32
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-04-12, 19:56
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-12, 20:05
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-04-12, 21:09
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-04-12, 21:12
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-04-12, 21:24
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-04-12, 21:56
+
Sandy Ryza 2013-04-17, 00:40
Harsh J 2013-04-17, 03:27
+1

Built from source successfully, verified signatures, stood up a 1-node
cluster with CS, ran one Pi MR job, and the DistributedShell
application.

--
Harsh J
+