HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: Cannot start resourcemanager

Re: Cannot start resourcemanager
Hi,
could you check environment variables(e.g.
HADOOP_COMMON_HOME/HADOOP_HDFS_HOME/HADOOP_MAPRED_HOME/HADOOP_CONF_DIR)
and send us the contents of etc/yarn-site.conf? In my environment, I
cannot reproduce your problem with 2.2.0 tar ball.
Thanks, Tsuyoshi

--
- Tsuyoshi