Pig >> mail # user >> Unit test UDF

Re: Unit test UDF
Thanks! I am trying to figure out how to create a Tuble object that also
has bags in it. I have a record like this that I want to pass to UDF as a
tuple. Any info would be very helpful.
1333477861077/home/hadoop/pigtest/./formml_dat/999000093_return.xml
04/03/12 11:36:25 {(ST:NC),(ZIP:28613),(CITY:Xxxxxxx),(NAM2:Xxxxx X &xxx;
Xxxxx X Xxxxxx)} {(OCCUP:xxxxxxx xxxxx),(AGE:55),(MARITAL:Married)}