Flume, mail # user - Events being cut by flume

Events being cut by flume
ZORAIDA HIDALGO SANCHEZ 2013-08-27, 10:20

Hello,

I am having some weird problem while processing events coming from a file with this format:
UTF-8 Unicode (with BOM) English text, with CRLF line terminators

Some of the events in the file contain this text: "Marés". While some events are sent correctly without begin cut by flume, there are others that arrive incomplete. And even more, the process of sending more events (once one event has been cut) stops. We end with incomplete files on HDFS. We have isolate the problem: trying with roll file sink instead of HDFS , removing all the interceptors, etc. However, we still have the same problem. Apparently, the troublesome event does not have any hide weird character and files are generated automatically so we would expect that if some malformed input comes from one event, it would come for the others too.

We really appreciate any hint that you could give us.

Thanks.

This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at: