HBase >> mail # user >> No. of families

Re: No. of families
Out of curiosity (havent rtfm on this yet) do we have any hard bounds/performance impact on the max number of column families/qualifiers? Has that behavior changed with the dynamic cf stuff that fairly recently got rolled in?

Further, any pointers on where to start digging into the code on this would be great!

Thanks!

- Jesse Yates

Sent from my iPhone.