MapReduce >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.4.1-alpha

+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-05-25, 03:48
+
Sangjin Lee 2013-05-25, 17:01
Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.4.1-alpha
On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 8:48 PM, Konstantin Boudnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> All,
>
> I have created a release candidate (rc0) for hadoop-2.0.4.1-alpha that I would
> like to release.
>
> This is a stabilization release that includes fixed for a couple a of issues
> discovered in the testing with BigTop 0.6.0 release candidate.
>
> The RC is available at: http://people.apache.org/~cos/hadoop-2.0.4.1-alpha-rc0/
> The RC tag in svn is here: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/tags/release-2.0.4.1-alpha-rc0

> Please try the release bits and vote; the vote will run for the usual 7 days.

+1 (non-binding).

Built complete Bigtop distribution on top of the proposed RC, ran integration
tests on Bigtop jenkins for both secure and unsecure deployments. Ran
Scoop 2 tests.

Thanks,
Roman.
+