Hive >> mail # user >> Hive ODBC - Microsofts Involvement

Re: Hive ODBC - Microsofts Involvement
Any reason you want to use a ODBC and not Thrift ?  Hive supports the
thrift protocol. There are thrift libraries for C# and you can easily
integrate it into your project for direct access to HIVE via your C# code.