HBase, mail # dev - ANN: The second hbase 0.92.2 release candidate is available for download

Re: ANN: The second hbase 0.92.2 release candidate is available for download
yuzhihong@... 2012-09-13, 07:41
Thanks Ram and Rajesh for your work.

I think we have 3 binding +1's

I will make the announcement later in the morning.