HDFS, mail # dev - Create a data block in a certain data node

+
Vivi Lang 2012-11-08, 23:15
+
Vivi Lang 2012-11-09, 01:49
Re: Create a data block in a certain data node
Harsh J 2012-11-09, 11:13
Hi Vivi,

I don't think HDFS offers any such API to do this today. What is your
use-case for needing this (replacing a given existing block with
another, arbitrary block?) though?

--
Harsh J
+