Kafka, mail # dev - Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Apr 2012 ([ppmc])

Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Apr 2012 ([ppmc])
Joe Stein 2012-04-03, 18:33
I updated the wiki http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/April2012

I had checked the mailing list traffic when i put this note together there
was not change so did not think there was anything to say if I missed
something let me know

anything else in regards to changes let me know otherwise it is ready for
mentor sign off?

thanks!

/*
Joe Stein