Accumulo >> mail # user >> Accumulo + OODBMS = ?

Re: Accumulo + OODBMS = ?
Someone on the Accumulo team in the past may have overlaid JPA onto Accumulo ... or maybe Java Objects ... one of those. But I don't think the query language was there ..

I'll post the code I was using as soon as I track it down - it was also a demonstration of using another JVM language over Accumulo, in this case, Jython.