Zookeeper, mail # dev - cleanup and subjective patches

+
Benjamin Reed 2011-10-31, 21:06
+
Ted Dunning 2011-10-31, 21:10
+
Benjamin Reed 2011-10-31, 21:15
+
Ted Dunning 2011-10-31, 21:18
+
Thomas Koch 2011-10-31, 21:35
+
Ted Dunning 2011-10-31, 21:39
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-10-31, 22:51
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-11-01, 01:47
+
Benjamin Reed 2011-11-01, 04:39
+
Ted Dunning 2011-10-31, 23:08
+
Fournier, Camille F. 2011-11-01, 14:21
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-11-01, 15:40
+
Thomas Koch 2011-11-01, 16:11
+
Fournier, Camille F. 2011-11-01, 16:51
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-11-01, 17:15
+
Fournier, Camille F. 2011-11-01, 18:31
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-11-01, 18:43
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-11-01, 17:32
+
Fournier, Camille F. 2011-11-01, 18:39
Re: cleanup and subjective patches
Benjamin Reed 2011-10-31, 23:28
that isn't really middle ground. adding new tests for code is added
functionality, so it would be a valid patch under the criteria i
suggested. changing an int to an enum is not adding functionality. the
later may be subjectively better and the former adds functionality.
the nice thing is that you can determine that objectively. :)

ben

+
Ted Dunning 2011-10-31, 23:30
+