HBase >> mail # user >> SingleColumnValueFilter for empty column qualifier

+
Jonathan Bishop 2012-10-31, 21:49
+
anil gupta 2012-10-31, 22:22
+
Jonathan Bishop 2012-10-31, 23:07
Re: SingleColumnValueFilter for empty column qualifier
Hi Jonathan,

Then in that case SingleColumnValueFilter will not work.
SingleColumnValueFilter works on the value of a cell rather than
ColumnQualifier name.
I have never heard of a built-in filter in HBase which can give you are all
rows  where a certain column family does not have any column qualifier.

You can have a look at QualifierFilter:
http://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/filter/QualifierFilter.html.
If QualifierFilter does suffices then you might have to implement by your
own.

HTH,
Anil

--