Zookeeper >> mail # user >> SessionExpiredException. help please

Re: SessionExpiredException. help please
Hi Patrick,

Thanks for the remark. I will look into the timeout limit setting.

also, is auto-reconnection available through zooKeeper API?
I'd like to keep a very long session/connection. Is this a good practice
with zooKeeper?

Thank you.

Yuhan