HBase, mail # user - How to run HBase tests against 0.94? (seems to be for and old version of HBase)

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-02, 15:10
+
Ted Yu 2013-01-02, 15:30
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-02, 15:45
+
Vandana Ayyalasomayajula 2013-01-02, 16:24
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-02, 17:03
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-02, 17:19
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-01-02, 17:15
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-01-02, 15:59
Re: How to run HBase tests against 0.94? (seems to be for and old version of HBase)
Nicolas Liochon 2013-01-02, 15:22
Hi Jean-Marc,

I'm not aware of any required magic, butI haven't tested the RC.
Have you tried to do a maven clean install -DskipTests?

Nicolas
On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 4:10 PM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]