HBase >> mail # user >> How to run HBase tests against 0.94? (seems to be for and old version of HBase)

Re: How to run HBase tests against 0.94? (seems to be for and old version of HBase)
Hi Jean-Marc,

I'm not aware of any required magic, butI haven't tested the RC.
Have you tried to do a maven clean install -DskipTests?

Nicolas
On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 4:10 PM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]