Avro, mail # user - avrogencpp and multiple .avsc

Re: avrogencpp and multiple .avsc
John Langley 2013-10-17, 10:51
Yes, as far as I can tell, the avdl format is not supported in by
avrogencpp it only takes json schema. Sad, but true.
On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 10:00 AM, William McKenzie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]