Zookeeper >> mail # user >> NullPointerException

Re: NullPointerException
Is this running on a windows box? What version of the jvm? Seems like
a jvm issue to me, the call into Selector.open is throwing the NPE -
notice it's a static method that takes no arguments.
http://docs.oracle.com/javase/6/docs/api/java/nio/channels/Selector.html#open()

Patrick