HBase >> mail # dev >> ANN: The 2nd hbase 0.94.4 release candidate is available for download

+
lars hofhansl 2013-01-03, 08:15
+
lars hofhansl 2013-01-09, 00:47
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-03, 15:34
+
lars hofhansl 2013-01-03, 19:22
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-03, 19:23
+
lars hofhansl 2013-01-12, 23:24
+
Stack 2013-01-13, 23:09
Re: ANN: The 2nd hbase 0.94.4 release candidate is available for download
+1 from me. I ran some fairly large system tests and results are
positive. Have updated the release spreadsheet.

Thanks
Devaraj.