Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Hadoop 1.1.2-rc4 release candidate vote

+
Matt Foley 2013-01-28, 23:32
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-01-29, 19:11
Re: [VOTE] Hadoop 1.1.2-rc4 release candidate vote
Hi Chris,
Okay, please get it in as soon as possible, and I'll respin the build.

Suresh, can you code review?

Thanks,
--Matt
On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 11:11 AM, Chris Nauroth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hello Matt,
>
> Would it be better to wait for committing the fix of blocker HDFS-4423:
> Checkpoint exception causes fatal damage to fsimage?  I have uploaded a
> patch, and I expect to receive a code review in the next day or two.
>
> Thank you,
> --Chris
>

> On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 3:32 PM, Matt Foley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > A new build of Hadoop-1.1.2 is available at
> > http://people.apache.org/~mattf/hadoop-1.1.2-rc4/
> > or in SVN at
> > http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/common/tags/release-1.1.2-rc4/
> > or in the Maven repo.
> >
> > This candidate for a stabilization release of the Hadoop-1.1 branch has
> 23
> > patches and several cleanups compared to the Hadoop-1.1.1 release.
>  Release
> > notes are available at
> > http://people.apache.org/~mattf/hadoop-1.1.2-rc4/releasenotes.html
> >
> > Please vote for this as the next release of Hadoop-1.  Voting will close
> > next Monday, 4 Feb, at 3:30pm PST.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > --Matt

+