HBase >> mail # user >> HBase Rowcounter not working..

Re: HBase Rowcounter not working..
Its because your hbase is not able to connect to hadoop... put
configuratioj files of hadoop to hbase conf dir and den try. after putting
the hdfs-site.xml, core-site.xml and mapred-site.xml do restart hadoop and
hbase. and try..

Shashwat Shriparv