HBase, mail # user - HBase Rowcounter not working..

Re: HBase Rowcounter not working..
shashwat shriparv 2012-05-07, 19:15
Its because your hbase is not able to connect to hadoop... put
configuratioj files of hadoop to hbase conf dir and den try. after putting
the hdfs-site.xml, core-site.xml and mapred-site.xml do restart hadoop and
hbase. and try..

Shashwat Shriparv