Drill, mail # dev - First version of a front-end

Re: First version of a front-end
Michael Hausenblas 2012-10-01, 09:10

FYI: the new version of the front-end is deployed. The only thing you've to do (for now) is to change the back-end URL *once* to  'http://srvgal85.deri.ie/apache-drill' (in the default it's 'http://localhost:6996') - this is stored, again, locally in your browser ...

If you now visit http://srvgal85.deri.ie/apache-drill/ (and have configured it as above) you can enter single-term queries such as 'jane' or 'Guinness ' and should get JSON docs as results ...

Cheers,
  Michael

--