Pig, mail # user - Snappy compression with pig

Re: Snappy compression with pig
Mohit Anchlia 2012-04-29, 20:06
I tried these and didn't work with STORE? Is this different than the one
you mentioned?

SET mapred.compress.map.output true;

SET mapred.output.compression org.apache.hadoop.io.compress.SnappyCodec;