MapReduce, mail # dev - [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.4.1-alpha

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.4.1-alpha
Arun C Murthy 2013-05-30, 17:57
I see you just re-opened MAPREUDCE-4211.

Why not include MAPREDUCE-4211 as well rather than create one release per patch?

Also, this is the first time we are seeing a four-numbered scheme in Hadoop. Why not call this 2.0.5-alpha?

Arun