Hadoop >> mail # general >> [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Arpit Agarwal as a Hadoop committer

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Arpit Agarwal as a Hadoop committer
On behalf of Apache Hadoop PMC, I am happy to announce that

Arpit Agarwal has been elected as a committer to Hadoop project.
We appreciate all the hard work Arpit has put into the project so far,
and look forward to his contributions to *Hadoop* in the future.
Welcome, Arpit!
Regards,

Suresh