HBase >> mail # user >> How many column families in one table ?

+
Vimal Jain 2013-06-28, 05:20
+
Michel Segel 2013-06-28, 05:37
+
Ted Yu 2013-06-28, 12:27
+
Vimal Jain 2013-06-28, 12:40
+
Otis Gospodnetic 2013-06-28, 18:36
+
Vimal Jain 2013-07-01, 08:44
+
Viral Bajaria 2013-07-01, 08:54
+
Vimal Jain 2013-07-01, 09:11
+
Vimal Jain 2013-07-01, 11:11
+
lars hofhansl 2013-07-01, 11:18
+
Vimal Jain 2013-07-01, 11:27
+
Ted Yu 2013-07-01, 11:39
+
Vimal Jain 2013-07-01, 11:44
+
lars hofhansl 2013-07-01, 15:38
+
Vimal Jain 2013-07-01, 17:03
+
Vimal Jain 2013-07-01, 17:06
+
Viral Bajaria 2013-07-01, 19:18
+
Vimal Jain 2013-08-04, 06:28
+
Kevin Odell 2013-08-04, 14:44
+
Inder Pall 2013-08-04, 14:55
Re: How many column families in one table ?
Hi Inder,

  Here is an excellent blog post which is a little dated:

http://www.larsgeorge.com/2009/11/hbase-vs-bigtable-comparison.html?m=1

+
Inder Pall 2013-08-04, 15:05
+