Accumulo >> mail # user >> Trouble Starting Tablet Server

Re: Trouble Starting Tablet Server
Take a look at the accumulo-site.xml files in conf/examples/...   There are
some comments in the classpath setting for Hadoop 2.0, which I believe is
the CDH4 base.  There may also be a line to change in the accumulo-env.sh
file.

-Eric