MapReduce >> mail # user >> Hadoop Cluster: System level Checklist??

Re: Hadoop Cluster: System level Checklist??
when you start hadoop its always better to set

ulimit -n
we normally disable selinux and iptables in our hadoop cluser and then put
network level security enclosing entire cluster with single network
security level

--
Nitin Pawar