Accumulo >> mail # user >> What priority for purge filter

Re: What priority for purge filter
If you want your filter to make decisions based on older versions, do
it before (lower than 20). If you want it to make decisions based on
the current version(s), do it after (higher than 20). I think that's
what Billie was saying.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii