Hive >> mail # dev >> Moving HCatalog docs to wiki

+
Lefty Leverenz 2013-05-15, 08:55
+
Carl Steinbach 2013-05-16, 01:17
+
Lefty Leverenz 2013-05-16, 04:09
Re: Moving HCatalog docs to wiki
Hi Lefty,
> Does my outline for the Hive wiki fit the bill?  Or should HCatalog docs be
> parceled out among existing Hive topics?  (Installation in Admin docs, and
> so on.)  If necessary, an HCatalog overview page could show where to find
> everything.

My personal preference is for parceling the HCatalog docs out among the
existing Hive topics along with an HCatalog overview page.

Thanks.

Carl