Flume >> mail # dev >> Can Flume print system metrics from command model

Re: Can Flume print system metrics from command model
Hi Denny,
I think you mean is it "possible" to do something like "flume-ng
metrics" and at this point the answer is no. However you can use the HTTP
metrics or JMX metrics to query the metrics locally via a program or script
you write yourself, or even "curl" executed over SSH.

Does that make sense?

Regards,
Mike