Hive >> mail # user >> ower of hive table

ower of hive table
hi folks,

I have a quick question, suppose I create a table in hive by a user and
after sometime I want to change the owner of the table.

1- how can I change the owner of the table.
2- does I also need to change the directory owner
3- or what is the feasible way to do that.

thanks
hadoophive