HBase >> mail # user >> availability and data replica issues of HBase

Re: availability and data replica issues of HBase
Hello,

Thanks for your response. I know that HBase chooses to support C+P. Is
there any report about availability of HBase?

I am still confusing who is responsible for assigning new
RegionServer, Zookeeper or HMaster? Which one contains the information
(metadata) of data replication? Or, HMaster or Zookeeper has to
contact with NameNode of HDFS to obtain data replication information?

Thanks

Yong