Hadoop >> mail # user >> simple question : where is conf/hadoop-env.sh ?

+
Jay Vyas 2011-11-17, 18:40
+
Ayon Sinha 2011-11-17, 18:54
Re: simple question : where is conf/hadoop-env.sh ?
I mean... when I look in the hadoop installation directory (after untarring
it) ... I dont see any of those files in conf ...?

Does that mean i have to manually copy them over from the templates ?

--
Jay Vyas
MMSB/UCHC